Stamping with glue pad and chalk!

Hi There,

I love butterfly stamps!  And my card today features a beautiful butterfly stamp from Unity Stamps, which was stamped with glue and dusted with Stamp n Plus Scrap N powdered chalk.  Have you tried stamping with the Tsukineko glue pad vs. a Versamark pad and using chalk?  I like the depth of image that I tend to get with the glue pad, when using powdered chalk in this fashion. 

DSC_0005-WM

Have you had a chance to use chalk on your projects?

Remember you still have time to join in our current Bingo Challenge.

Sponsor

Digi Darla Designs

Prize: 5 free images OF CHOICE

Please play along with us!

Easy rules..

  • You are limited to 2 entries each month
  • You can use any images and any chalk!
  • You MUST be a follower to win.
  • But you must use chalk on your project in some way!

Until next time,

Tameko

2 comments:

  1. Nice project...what a great way to use the chalks...I might have to get myself a glue pad...keep up the GREAT work

    ReplyDelete