Laugh...

Hey, thanks for stopping by to see my project today...

I love to Laugh so this card was so fitting for me...
I just might have to give it to myself..lol


Can you see the chalk...
It's stardust colored chalk added to some water in a misting spray
It can be added to just about anything

here is the card before I added the chalk spray


I used some paper and card stock from the stash
my new flowers that I got in bulk from I am Rose web site
(plan on waiting a long long time for them, but it is worth the wait, they are perfect)
I got the flowers in white as I can use all kinds of things to color them,
this time I used Alcohol markers, Spectrum Noir
added a brad to the middle, so cute huh...
I used an embossing folder for the yellow background
The stamps are from the 'Laugh With Me Quotes' by Fiskars 
(I have had my eyes on this stamp set for a while)
The inside of the card reads:
"Laughter if the shortest distance between two people" Victor Borge

Don't forget about our challenge, this months challenge is coming to an end
so be sure to add your project by the linky tool to the

Have a wonderful weekend to come...
Happy Chalk'n
Happy Craft'n
By: KtsAngels

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Katie! Laughter is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see you used your new flowers and colored them with your great markers! Nice card, love the blue!

    ReplyDelete