New Techniques

Happy Thursday you all...
I hope your having a wonderful week...
I know I am...
This week I want to share a project/card
with a new technique, to me anyway...

a friend spotted this and gave it to me to show to you !!!


so what you do is use your chalk to apply different colors directly to the paper
then take a ruler and an eraser and erase the chalk in lines/strips
you cannot really see it on this project cuz I got carried away with other stuff
but it's there..
I love chalks! They can be so fun and easy to work with,
I used 4 different colors of chalk
then erased the lines at the diagonal
then stamped the flourish background
added a simple sentiment and a button from the stash...
oh and used the triple layer stamp technique too...
I have added the tutorial on how to do the 
triple layer stamp technique that I made...

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial on this...
it's been really fun making this card
using these different techniques...

Until next time...

Happy Chalk'n
KtsAngels


No comments:

Post a Comment