Chalk to set the mood

Hi everyone, Lynda here with my final September guest designer post.  I love that you can add chalk to any stamped creation to create a mood for your project.  For my project I started out coloring this wonderful digital image using my Copic markers.  I then created the fun background using washi tape that I layered around the edges of my card base.  I then went back and chalked the background behind the image to match the washi tape.  I LOVE how it turned out...such a warm feeling to the card from just a few swipes of the chalk in a few fall colors.



I hope you'll pull out your chalks and add some great background and set the mood for your next stamping project!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Supplies:  Chalk:  Close to My Heart; Digital image:  Dilly Beans, Markers:  Copics, and Washi tape: My Minds Eye.

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, this is amazing. your coloring is out of this world...thanks for doing such a great job on the design team...

    ReplyDelete