You're On My Mind ~ Chalk


This project uses the water and powdered chalk technique
I mixed a micro amount of Stardust powered Chalk with about an ounce of water
in a small spay bottle...
then I stamped my image on my tag...which I think next time I will spray the chalk/water stuff, then stamp the image...
but anyway I used my heat gun to quick dry it...

I hope your dusting off your stash of chalks that you put somewhere
and now you need to find them...heehee
cuz our 1st challenge starts June 1
We will have a kick off 
Blog Hop
May 30, 2012
it will be a short hop but worth your time...
Prizes at every stop...
You will start here and end here...
with 4 blogs in the middle...

Also remember that we are giving out a prize each time we reach a 25 followers mark...so find your friends and have them come follow us...more chances for you...

more info about my project on my blog at 

Happy Chalking !!!!

2 comments: