November Challenge Winner Announced

I would like to congratulate Laura at http://laurabomber.blogspot.com/2012/11/to-ink-or-not-to-ink.html for being Chalk N Stock's November challenge. Please contact me and let me know you saw this post and I'll lead you in the direction to your winnings.

A BIG thank you to all who participated! We really appreciated it and hope you will join us for this month's challenge that runs through December 31st, 2013.

Our challenge is Anything Goes and here is some inspiration from me for my DT post today.

I used color pencils to color my digital stamp but I used my new Metallic Cream Chalks to high light the snow in soft grey and the branches of the tree in green. You can head to my blog: Lorby's World to find out all the details.

Thanks for stopping by today and see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment