Good Morning...Santa got a hat...

If you follow me on my personal blog
you will see that I have been addicted to making these Christmas candy wrappers...
they have made a great gift for those coworkers...


Well today I thought I would add stardust chalk to the front,
on the white part...you cannot see it very well...
I even tried to use versamark pen to get it to stick better...
but it still does not show well in this photo...
well in 'real' life it gives it a shine...

I also added a Santa hat...
these things are so darn darling...
more info on my blog

Let me know what you think...
Enjoy this month long challenge
be sure to use the linky tool and be a follower...
other than that it's really pretty easy...
You chalk on you project, it can be chalk ink or 
powdered chalk or chalk cakes...just use chalk...
you too will become addicted to using chalk...

Happy Chalk'n





1 comment:

  1. Katie, these are so adorable. I just love the hats you are adding to them.

    ReplyDelete