Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Bugaboo digital stamps and the winner of this month's challenge will receive 7 stamps of their choice.
Before we inspire you with some of the work from our design team, let's announce June's challenge winner who was picked by random.org. Our winning number is #1 - Just Christine's Creations. Congratulations and please contact Tammylee at email@example.com to let her know. Put Chalk N Stock Winner in the subject line!
I want to thank all you entered this past month and for bearing with us as we go through some changes. We're sorry some of the entries went "poof" and we hope things flow better this month.
Our design team has been busy this month and has some wonderful cards to show off. Let's begin with...
Barbara Rumsey - She colored this adorable little baseball player using colored chalk and Copic markers.
Nikki Byrne - This sweet little lady was also colored with chalk.
Dawn Turley - She made this happy and fun birthday card and used blue chalk ink to color the background.
Jearise Havenga - She used chalk to shadow this cute little boy and his dog and she also used chalk around the edges of the digital stamp.
Now on to our June challenge and link up. There are a few simple rules we ask you to follow to join in the fun and they are listed here:
1) You must be a follower to join the challenge. If you are not a follower, your entry will be deleted!
2) You must use some type of chalk on your project be it pastels or chalk ink and let us know where you used it.
3) You may enter up to four projects per month
4) You must tell on your blog you are in this challenge and post a link back here to Chalk n Stock.
5) Use linky tool to link up.
6) Have fun!