My first Inspiration piece:o)

I hope you like my first inspiration piece for you there are full details on my blog here!

I have used a gorgeous digi from Scrapbook society and have made good use of my unused dies to create the shape for this easel card.

front view

Side view


close up of image which has been painted with pastel pink chalk mist spray! and shaded with a black chalk from artistic touches blending chalks.

Lili of the valley sentiment stamp and Do crafts measurements embossing folder, ribbons and buttons from my stash

I hope you feel a little inspired?

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

2 comments:

  1. nice post and nice use of chalk...thanks for your post this week Nikki, you are a great addition to our team...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this shaped card. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete