Going in circles or is it rectangles...

Hey you, How are you?
Well things have been crazy for me...

So for today I have a
Circles and Rectangles Recipe for you...
What does that mean you ask...
well when we were putting this challenge blog together
we came up with some different ways to do cards...
well cards with CHALK... 

so I put the chalk to work by using it directly to the paper to 
create my very own colors of card stock...
Oh and I used Versa Marker to bring out the sentiment...


I really love the soft touch the chalk give the white card stock...
some use of the embossing folders, and wah la there you have it...

I hope you have had a chance to try your hands with some chalk...
remember there is still some time to get your projects linked to
It's a fun one too...
all you have to do it Play Bingo...choose a line to create from then link you project!!!
easy peasy right...

This months sponsor is 

so hop on over and get out those chalks, 
dust them off and come play!!!!
Happy Chalk'n
KtsAngels

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Katie! Just think we start bi-weekly soon and this blog should take off!

    ReplyDelete