Sparkly distraction

Hi everyone...Lynda here which means it is Wednesday!!!  I've gotten a few questions about chalk and Copics, so I thought I would post an in the works type picture and give you a few more details about what I do...
I lay down a layer of color with my Copics first.  I then come in and add shading to certain areas of my images with a Q-tip and chalk.  You can see on this where I added extra purple to her hair and then completed the entire background with the chalk.  I then clean my image up using an eraser.


for this image I wanted her eyes to pop and add some extra sparkly goodies to go with the cute sentiment...so I added Glossy accents to her eyes and used a clear glitter pen on the flowers and the border around the image...

Here's my final card:


I hope you'll pull out your chalks and pair them with your Copics for the perfect shading on your next project!!

Supplies used:  Image:  Dilly Beans, Markers:  Copic, Chalk:  Close to my Heart; Pattern paper, green cardstock and sentiment by Momenta.

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment: